Saturday 16 February 2013

Lets Reflect - February : End of the Impossible week

Gosh, it was one of these weeks. I don't know if you experienced it the way I did, but I think I never forget !!!

It has been SO amazing and thank you to all of you who participated or didn't directly but still commented.

I was delighted with reading all your stories, April's Impossible Cabin, I easily could identify with Lynne when she talked about her horrible accident and she even gave us a second story, I adored Kathi and Col "love story" move, Helen's story was a very sweet day to day one, Suzi's  Impossible meeting was very moving, Kristina's was funny and inspiring, Borqna showed us many sides of her own country (if you didn't watched the YouTube video yet, do it, it's amazing), the moonwalk Karen plans to do in London with her friend is just unbelievable, I had a tear on Joy's one as she was facing such an impossible situation but managed to turn it around with her lovely hubby Thad.
There are still
more stories to come, at least Janice's one this week-end.

You have written absolutely beautiful and amazing Impossible stories, you are all incredible ladies and it's like I have known you forever.


So here we are, almost at the end of our 2nd week together. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I did. I know that for many of you, it doesn't come naturally to share so much so I thank you double for bearing with me and participating. I am sure one day you will be proud and glad you did.
And if you are not, it will be a nice story to tell your great grand-children:
" 25 years ago, I was part of the Lucky Challenge 2013 and once a month, there was this twisted minded French girl who always asked us to ... "


Now may be you want to make a page to add to your Silver Lining book, may be you are still wondering what you would like to do. Well you still have plenty of time to decide.

In case you made something or plan to, this week-end ( like me)  you can use the link below to show us. If you're not ready, no pressure, there will be another link again next month.

It was a real honor spending this week with you. We will meet here again on March 11th for another word in our Silver Lining story.

Until then, take care everybody, Anne xxx

10 comments:

  1. Great challenge Anne and you are making me do some 'physical' crafting which I really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure having you Janice and I really enjoy your Art Journal way of crafting. x

      Delete
  2. Thanks, it should be on the linky now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anne for your challenge this week, you are certainly drawing us out to tell all LOL!! Off today to get on with my LS album and messy play for the Impossible pages this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah !!! I am so so glad we all found each other Lynne, I think we are such a fabulous group with everybody bring something to the life of the others. We are all so special ! xxx
      PS: By the way, is it you doing the challenge on February 25th ? I lost track.

      Delete
  4. Anne, your challenge has been fab and challenging in a great way this week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it Jen, I certainly loved your entry. Good luck for tomorrow, :-) xxxx

      Delete
  5. Dear Anne, thanks a lot for a great week!
    I really had fun.
    Yes, I want to keep the memory of this week as it was!

    ReplyDelete