Monday 18 March 2013

Nostalgia Challenge: 5 things!


Hmmm, I set this up to post at 6am.. and there it is, scheduled for 1pm.. bah, humbug, computers eh!!
Hope you didn't think I forgot! ;-)

Well it's week 3 again and after two organised months I am here writing on Sunday afternoon, typical of me to be last minute, but I kind of like it, that feeling of being almost late! Maybe some of us thrive on the tension?

So, to the challenge, only loosely linked to 'Nostalgia' this week I am asking you for information or facts about you, or just plain trivia, be as deep and meaningful or frivolous as you like..

Tell us 5 things we didn't know about you!
  • your birthplace
  • the things you just can't leave home without
  • the oldest piece of clothing in your wardrobe!
I'll be back over the next few days to give some more hints..

Happy pondering..

bye for now..Kathi xx

7 comments:

  1. I like that Kathi, won't be too hard on my brain ! Just puzzled about the 5 things and the 3 questions or is it a British thing ? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they were just suggestions.. there is no rule, just 5 things you might like to share with us..it came from a layout we did one month about the 5 things you would take with you if you had to up and leave your life.. not everyone found it easy,. so i thought a little list about us would be nice.. and I will follow with few extra prompts as the days go by.. great to have you back Anne xx

      Delete
  2. hmm nice one, now just have to try and remember what I have and haven't told you all about me!!!! That is the hard bit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great challenge. I'm thinking already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, great challenge Kathi. I failed at Anne's last week, now I am back to full time I am all just a dither! I will attempt a catch-up and then do this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back from our fab scrapping weekend and as I go to bed, I popped on the computer to see what your challenge was this week. I like it and thank you for it, will go to bed with my thinking cap on :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Kathi,
    This is a great challenge! I like it and thank you for it too!
    Would like to say - I wrote a story last night about this topic. Now I have to write this thing for you an understandable language - in broken English! Wish this will be a joke - but it's true. I don't know English and I wonder how you tolerate me?
    Thanks for your patience.

    ReplyDelete